Posted in store as of 09/01/2013
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
· Returnable items will not be accepted for return without an original, itemized receipt.
· Returns with a receipt will be given store credit.
· Lost or damaged store credit vouchers are NOT replaceable.
· Store credit vouchers are valid for 60 days.
· Books and patterns cannot be returned due to copyright.
· Cut yardage cannot be returned.
· Return items must be returned in their original condition/packaging.
YARDAGE STAMP CARDS:
· Stamps are only given on in store purchases.
· Stamps will be given by an associate after payment has been completed.
· Once a stamp card is filled, it may not be redeemed until the next visit.
· Up to 2 stamp cards can be combined.
· Customers are responsible for keeping stamp cards. Lost stamp cards will not be replaced.
TQS will quilt your quilt with as little fullness and puckering as the piecing/quilt will allow. Old blocks, blocks with a lot of bias edges or pieces, blocks of non-quilting cotton or varying materials, blocks of differing sizes that have been "eased in" or altered to fit, and rippled borders (often caused by borders that have been cut on a different grain than the remainder of the quilt or borders added onto a quilt that isn't square) all create a less than optimum surface to quilt by machine. Without question, this means that bubbling/folding/puckering may occur during the quilting process. We make every effort to avoid this, and minimize its effects when it does happen. However, it is not always within our control and in some cases cannot be entirely eliminated.